Friday, July 22, 2016

5:20pm





@Hi Chris, this is Victoria from I.C.M, who uses Twitter, thankfully she
reads a lot of submissions on-line.  I am currently locked out of the account
she sent replies to, but it's not the same as a regular person who submits to
a literary agency.  It's like, people discovering an ability that I have of being
able to sense celebrities who were near me, and getting that appraised, so
I was discovered seemingly, and so, as to follow thru with this scientific
idea/novel, I'm just giving you these foot notes.  Marvel, Age of Ultron,
book #6, Ultron possesses the body of Vision the android, to be in charge of
the round of up of super heroes from the future.  I used that in a way that
isn't in plane sight, I used that reference in a way, to illustrate this idea of
me using my old notes about the song writing, to get a deal, because I didn't
have any internet than, so...as I began using the notes from that era, I began
to see the idea of casting the daughter in law, of the man who wrote a film
I was influenced by.  We were talking before about how someone who hurt
my ears with his car stereo had these carnivorous fish from South America
in the fish tank with other expensive exotic fish, and I found another video
of someone who fed live fish to his Oscars and I made the connection that
they both liked horror movies, but just so you appreciate what I do, I know
that Victoria from I.C.M, is a publisher, and their are a lot of people who
want to get published.  I don't want an ice breaker like a hook in a science
fiction novel, to be used just to get you to listen to my idea's.  I still look
at people like Lloyd Kaufman from Troma and Doug Sakman who plays
Kabuki Man, and since I never saw them tap into the stereo type of say,
a person at a Deli counter preventing a robbery, I don't have both feet on
the ground, because I know a person who worked at the deli at Stop and Shop,
prevented a robbery, because of the repetitive work, strain and muscle
build up, so, that is where I am pretty much.  I don't want to fill an inbox
with that,

No comments:

Post a Comment