Tuesday, July 19, 2016
August 14th 2013
Hi Greg,
Here is the aforementioned thing that transpired that made me feel the
sense of classism that I was opposed to because of her debut taking from
the film I really liked during the release of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.
I don't know what to say about her agents, but it's not impossible to do
business with them. Chris, the other guy I have working with, who was in
my band, and is recovering from the negative energy I received from my
old producer friend, because we both had traditional verse chorus verse
songs for our garage band, until it was taken over by a science fiction
oriented techno band.
This is Zhang Ziji visiting New York, the day I wrote her agent unbeknownst
to me she was in New York on August 14th, and I knew because I had outgoing
mail to her agency on that same day, like I saw your profile for the first time
when you were in Florida. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWIMjc4cBcg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment