Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kuang Ni



July 20, 2016


Returning to the African drum room at the University of Glen.
I am ready to get my screen play going, about this other issue
that I have not yet put on this section of the blog, but here is
another issue that pertains to what I told my lawyer, about the
kid who I mentioned, since I can actually give a lawyer a video
of someone who owns piranhas, their is a fresh coming or the
imminent plausible stage setting, of me showing him the video
of the guy who feeds his Oscars live fish, and calling the people
who protest to that "homosexuals", and saying that my old
producer who injured me, was in fact, letting his Oscars consume
other pricey fish, not just minnows, but expensive gold fish,
and that is what caused me to get hurt, was because his appreciation
of exotic aquarium life, made no sense,( to the people at the
talent agency).  Their is a science fiction aspect, because I never
cared about Zhang Ziji than, like maybe revisiting my career
in early 2003/2004, would cause me to forget my recent motivation
but was necessary to get the deal with the movie company in
Hollywood, but still, I found the video of the live fish feeding
relevant, because the moderator was calling the commenters
homosexuals because of the nature of them protesting, as I
never would really object to that, feeding live fish to the others,
although I don't enjoy watching it, it's just that the nature of this
person in the video, was he was very similar to the people who
my old DJ was attracted to, aside from me, business wise
and these were not the type of people to get you an acting job
or even give you tips on your career, they were more smugglers.

I was inpatient when "Memoirs of a Geisha' came out, featuring
Zhang Ziji, so part of my distaste for her visiting New York, during
the Summer of 2014, was that I was inpatient while she was
getting all of these awards for making a movie, so I felt like I was
in a fire, because of my producer friend that did whatever to my
ear drum.  It wasn't her fault, but whatever...the drama I was doing
is vaguely pertinent at the grocery store, and while, as I told my
lawyer friend, I was avoiding a girl from my sisters grade who
happened to be Chinese, I was ignoring the people who took hard
drugs.

The Chinese girl, who I wrote the songs about was mad because
I feel like my friends who were using hard drugs would get into the
Glen Cove High School system, if they saw us hanging out, since
they worked there, but again, I was inspired by the man who I later
found out, wrote notes for prisoners who were to be executed in
China, and left because the reasons were ridiculous, "land owner'.
and his Wikipedia is right here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni_Kuang

So I am not emphasizing innocence, guilt, just that I was doing these
things, to help the youngsters, while watching this bizarre film that
was written by someone who I later found out to be a science fiction
writer, and maybe I stumbled onto a different universe.  I am not a
real science fiction buff, but that would be debatable if you saw the
meticulous scrutiny my friends witnessed in my analyzing that movie.

This is Ni Kuang's daughter Vivian Chow.
http://www.vivianchow.asia/en-us/index

No comments:

Post a Comment